Affordable Texas Landlord Insurance and Rental Property Insurance with F&M Insurance Group

As a Landlord in Texas, you will need to cover any part of the rental property that you own on the premises, in addition to the structure. That may include large appliances, floor coverings, and window treatments. However, it will not generally include your tenant’s personal property.
Liability insurance covers the landlord in the event the tenant, a guest, or another party claims that the owner’s actions or negligence harmed them.
There are several ways to protect your rental property investment so that as a Landlord, your home and the contents inside the property are covered.  Give one of our agents at F&M Insurance Group a call today to customize your Landlord Insurance and protect your rental property in Texas.


Return to Content Pages